Internet Explorer (IE) is a web browser that was created by Microsoft in 1995, exclusively for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Since its creation, it became one of the most used internet browsers, reaching its maximum user point between 2002 and 2003.
However, with the passing of the years and the emergence of new skills such as Google Chrome, its number of users was decreasing precipitously.
For this reason the entrepreneurs of the Microsoft company announced that from the version of Windows 10 this will be replaced by Microsoft Edge.
During recent times and with the arrival of new alternatives, Internet Explorer, received many criticisms regarding the search speed and its vulnerability to security.
How to Update the Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser to the Last Version?
Any version other than 11 is now obsolete and should not be used. They may have undiscovered security problems, and if such problems exist, they will never be solved now, which leaves him vulnerable to attacks.
If your version of Windows supports it, you can switch to the new Microsoft browser: Edge.
Steps to Update Internet Explorer
- Go to the download page at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18520/downloadinternet-explorer-11-offline-installer.
- In a web browser, go to the download page of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
- Scroll down to your preferred language. See a list of languages to the left of the page.
- Click on your operating system.
- Vers the operating system of your computer to the right of the language you selected.
- Click on this link to start downloading the configuration file to your computer.
- Double click on the settings icon. Most likely, it is on your desktop.
- Click on S when asked. Do this open the installation window.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Then in Next, as well as select where you want to install it.
- Determine if you want to create a shortcut on the desktop.
- Click Finish
- This button is in the lower right corner of the window.
- Do this finish installing.
Despite the Creator update for Windows 10 platforms, it is still considered a vulnerable browser. Avoid using it unless you don't have any other options.