We've all ever felt that momentary panic that supposed to have lost or deleted by mistake an important file on the PC, because you dismiss or problems with the computer hardware or software are the order of the day.
Not long ago a similar problem would have involved expert users, experienced technicians or specialized companies in data recovery, but technology advances and today they already exist simple tools with which we can recover partitions or files in a personal way and in a very short time.
Obviously, they won't always work, but at least we have a first lifeguard with partition recovery software as Rowing Recover that we can use directly, and that today we present as one of the most powerful and easy to use tools to recover lost files on our computer.
Solutions from zero euros and compatibility with all types of files: as is Remo Recover
The tool is presented as a powerful software, capable of Recover files from multiple formats and on all types of media, with options for everyone from a free solution to paid versions and with an intuitive interface to recover files in the easiest way.
- Recovers faulty or lost partitions after formatting, or a failed repair of the operating system.
- It recovers data from memory cards or solid hard drives, traversing the NAND flash memory.
- It supports the recovery of files on external media such as cameras, music players and even Android smartphones.
- It repairs files in general, including corrupted videos so that we can recover their correct functionality and can open normally.
- Offer an option called Quick recovery to scan with default options and in seconds all the files of a storage medium.
- It offers an option to create images from the hard disk or memory, omitting bad sectors and recovering data from all available sectors.
- It allows to sort the files found in the list of recoverable ones, being able to choose what we want back and even see only the deleted ones.
- It is compatible with different platforms thanks to the versions for Windows and Mac, and with different file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, etctera.
All free with the possibility of Recover up to 1 GB of data at no cost, compatible with countless image files including RAW, music, video, documents and office automation, compressed files and many others that you can consult from the official Remo Software website.
Requirements, operation, versions and prices of Remo Recover
The Remo Recover application does not require a computer too powerful to operate, and in fact should be compatible with the vast majority of current systems They work with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
You need an Intel or AMD chipset with a clock of 1.2 GHz or higher, 512 MB free in RAM, a minimum of 50 MB of disk space (although something else is advised) and a graphic adapter with 64 MB of memory.
As for its operation, its interface is friendly and intuitive, leading us into a process that has no learning curve And you can perform without any problem whatever your level of computer knowledge:
- On the main screen you can see various options and available units: Recover files, Recover partitions, Recover photos
- Select Recover partitions and click on the drive we want to scan, then press the Scan button on the bottom right.
- Once the process is complete, we will see the files sorted by type or date, and we can select all the files we want to recover.
- We can use the Deep Scan option if we cannot find the file, taking into account that this process may take a little longer to complete.
It never hurts to have software like this to avoid problems, and although the free version already offers a basic functionality at no cost, well, you know all the options that Remo Software makes available to us:
- Rowing Recover (Free).- The free application has full functionality, being able to recover photos, videos, documents and all types of files up to a limit of 1 GB of data.
- Remo Recover (Basic Edition, $ 39.97).- This is the basic option, allowing you to recover all types of deleted files in a fast way.
- Remo Recover (Media Edition, $ 49.97).- A version with a focus on multimedia, specially developed to recover photos, audio, video and even RAW files.
- Remo Recover (Pro Edition, $ 99.97).- The Pro edition includes all the options of Remo Recover without any exception, focusing on loss of serious or critical data allowing to recover a complete hard disk.
Become your own system administrator, in the easiest way and with the most intuitive software
Surely the most complex when it comes to repairing a computer is precisely recovering partitions and keeping data safe, because it is something critical for the user and, however, as a general rule, the simplest is usually to format the disk and reinstall the system.
Remo Recover makes it easy, with An intuitive interface that will make you your own system administrator and allow you to recover a computer keeping data safe. You can even, if you have no confidence, connect your hard drive to another PC that works and put your data in a safe place before working with it. Interesting, right?
In Root | The formatting myth: must we do it from time to time?
Content offered by | Remo Software
. big (t) Featured (t) Recovery (t) Data Recovery