Cover page How to create a Facebook account?
Do you want to join the growing Facebook community?Creating a Facebook account is free and only take a few minutesOnce your account is created, you can share interesting things with friends, upload images, chat and much more.
In this article we will explain how to create an account on Facebook and its different ways of having an account, so get down to work.
How to create a Facebook account?
- Go to Register on Facebook.
- Enter information such as your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click on Create an account.
- To finish creating your account, you must confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How to create a company account on Facebook?
First, you must create a Facebook account, you can use this account as an administrator user, since we recommend you start a page of the same company with which you create your user, Facebook does not have a business account option because it gives a choice of pages for it.
Follow these steps to achieve your business page, with your Facebook account:
- Go to facebook.com/business and click on Create a pagein the upper right corner.
- Receive several business type options which include local businesses or places, brands or products, and causes or communities.
- Select the type of business for the one who is creating the Facebook page.If your business type falls into more than one of the category options, choose the one that your customers think most when they think about your business.
- When you click on a business type, a box will open asking for some additional details, such as the name of your business, your address and the category of your page.
Categories are basically subtypes within the largest business category you have already chosen.When you start typing in the category field, see a list of possible category options to choose from.
- When you're ready, click on Start. Please note that doing so indicates your acceptance of Facebook's terms and conditions for Business Pages, so you may want to check them before continuing.
- Then Upload profile and cover images for your Facebook page.It is important to create a good first visual impression, so choose wisely here.Make sure that the photos you choose are aligned with your brand and that they are easily identifiable with your business.
- Upload your profile picture first.This image accompanies the name of your company in the search results and when interacting with users, and also appears in the upper left of your Facebook page.
- If you are a great brand, using your logo is probably a sure way to do it..If you are a celebrity or a public figure, an image of your face will work like a charm. And if you are a local business, perhaps a good image of your signature offer is what will allow a potential follower or client to do the connection immediately.
- Your profile picture appear as a square on your page of Facebook, but it will be cut to a circle in ads and posts, so don't put any critical detail in the corners.
- Once you've chosen an excellent one, click on Upload Profile Image.
- Now is the time to choose your cover image, the most prominent image on your Facebook business page.This image should capture the essence of your brand and convey the personality of your brand.It is displayed at 820 x 312 pixels on the desktop or 640 x 360 pixels on the mobile. Image must be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 high.
- Once you have selected an appropriate image, click on Upload a cover photo.
- And that's it! Your account is alive, although it is extremely scarce. At this point, You will be asked to take a quick tour of some features.
Unless you're already aware of how Facebook's business pages work, We recommend that you click on the prompts, just so you know where everything is, it only takes a few seconds.
How to create a new Facebook account?
Most people have a Facebook account to keep up with friends and family, share photos and post updates on daily events. Facebook does not set a limit on the number of accounts that a person can have, and some people choose to have separate accounts.
To create a new account I do the following:
- Sign up for a second email address If you only have one, many free webmail services such as Gmail (gmail.com) and Hotmail (hotmail.com) take only a few minutes to register.
- Go to the Facebook home page (facebook.com) and complete the required fields on the registration form on the right side of the page.
- Enter an email address that has not yet been used to sign up for a previous Facebook account, your first and last name, a password, your gender and your date of birth.
- Click on the green "Register" button Below the form fields, your account will be validated and an email will be sent to confirm your account.
- When creating your new account consider, not repeat what caused another to be created, you can always have a new account in the same way is not illegal on Facebook.
How to create a fake Facebook account?
- Enter the Facebook page and make a record.
- As for the data remember not to place very common or strange names They may be suspicious.
- Search for verification by mail, and enter an email that may not be related to you it is recommended to create another.
- When creating your account use an email that is not related to you, as for name, address or telephone.
- Use photos that are not taken from Google, because this could show suspicion.
- Do not add your true account, since it will be a mistake to be found as friends in common.
- Avoid showing your real faceNaturally, you don't want anyone to match your real face to the fake account. For this reason, you want to avoid posting photos of yourself.
Recommendations to create a Facebook account
- Avoid as much as possible to give highly personal information, there are many cases that have been seen on Facebook, due to a person who exposes private data and have had bad times.
- Do not send friend request to everyoneRemember that all of them can see your profile and it is not interesting for someone who does not know.
- Set up your Facebook so they can only watch it, all your photos and the few data they leave, the people you have approved, it is recommended to only leave the option of friends.
- Do not publish things that may compromise morally or they can create inconveniences.
- Avoid any kind of racist expression, as well as sharing publications with a high level of violence.