Saltar al contenido
Contact : alejandrasalcedo0288@gmail.com

How to use optimized battery recharge on iOS 13 and iPadOS

Apple added a function in iOS 13 and iPadOS that help extend battery life on your iPhone and iPad.

This function, called Optimized recharge, makes your iPhone learn your customs to charge the iPhone, for example by leaving it connected all night. In this way, by activating the function, the iPhone knows that you charge it while you sleep and keep the battery at 80 percent of its capacity; When the time you usually wake up is approaching, the iPhone recharges the remaining 20 percent.

This is what you must do to activate the Optimized Recharge on the iPhone and iPad with iOS 13 or iPadOS, respectively. (The instructions are on the iPhone, but follow the same steps on your iPad):

Settings> Battery> Condition> Activate Optimized recharge option

Scar Gutirrez / CNET screenshot

If this guide was helpful, share it on social networks. Do not forget that we have a central water to take advantage of iOS 13 and iPadOS and learn from more tutorials to master your products.


Reproducing:
Watch this:

iOS 13: 5 tricks that will make your iPhone better

4:03


Reproducing:
Watch this:

iPadOS: We tested the public beta

2:25


Reproducing:
Watch this:

Public Beta of iOS 13: We tested it

2:24

Rate this post