Today the case of batteries has been one of the most controversial issues of mobile devices, especially in the case of iPhone phones. Although today the world of technology has had many advances, the charge on mobile devices is not enough. Normally, the mobile charge lasts a day and even a little longer in the case that the device is new but, as the device is used the load becomes deficient, to the point where it only lasts a few hours.
Lately, the manufacturers of the mobile batteries have made some improvements, but they are much more worried that the battery will be charged quickly, forgetting to improve the duration of this. Although mobile batteries currently last a little longer, they are still not enough for most users.
Therefore, the user must be responsible for saving the useful life of the load cell so that it can have a longer duration and its discharge is not as fast. A sign that the device starts to damage is when it turns off with some load on your system. In the case of the iPhone mobile device, It is advisable to slow down the load when the battery reaches 80% to extend its useful life and in turn protect the battery.
What does it mean to calibrate the battery and what is it for? Advantages and disadvantages
One of the best tools to obtain higher yields and thus extend the useful life of the battery is calibrate the battery of a mobile device. Normally the battery is usually calibrated from the moment you buy the terminal but, The calibration is lost as the different loads and the passage of time.
When we refer to the term calibrated battery, we are talking about the time that can last in 1% just before turning off or the time it takes to go from 100% to 99%. When the calibration is lost this becomes unbalanced up to 5% or even more, in a nutshell, the mobile device can be turned off even with 5% charge or even 10% charge and go down in just minutes or even seconds from 100% to 95% and even at 90%
These types of problems after a while they are giving the useful life of the battery, thus becoming a tedious problem for users. As is known, every procedure has a number of advantages and disadvantages, which are present below:
Advantage:The main advantages that this procedure gives us are the following:
- It shows you the true percentage of your cargo stack.
- Prolong the performance of useful life of the charging battery.
- Maximize the performance of your phone smart.
- Podrs avoid annoying blackouts.
Disadvantages:As we said before, every process has its disadvantages, and this is no exception. Here are the reasons why you should not calibrate your iPhone cell phone battery.
- Give you excellent results, and in turn cause you to constantly do what eventually damage the battery.
- Just fix the battery for a short time, especially if the battery is old.
- It is not a miracle worker.
- If the calibration process not done correctly, several damages can occur such as: very slow charging, overheating of the battery or swelling of the battery.
- It can get stuck in a low percentage of load.
How can I calibrate the iPhone phone's charging battery to optimize its durability?
If your iPhone has problems with charging, it is likely that It is because the charging battery has been uncalibrated. In that case, your mobile device will most likely turn off when you least expect it or when it still has 5% or 10% left, and otherwise it is possible that the percentage of load drops rapidly. If your problem is one of these, you can try this procedure to improve battery life and make it last longer.
To calibrate the battery of your iPhone you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly you must charge the battery of your smart phone until this indicates that the charge is complete.
- When the load mark 100% we disconnect the equipment from the charger and you can use it normally as you usually do daily Until the battery runs out. It's the same if you use the device more than the other days or the same as the others, The goal is for the device to download and shut down on its own.
- When the mobile is off, you must keep it without charging for at least 6 or 8 hours.
- Once this time has passed, we connect the equipment to the charger again and leave it charging for a period of 6 to 8 hours. While the phone is charging it is advisable not to use the mobile, it is preferable to use the avin mode.
- When the charging time is over you must disconnect the mobile device from the charger and then restart it, use the on and off button for a couple of seconds to perform this process. After a few seconds the screen show the Apple logo and so the procedure will be over; it only remains to wait for the mobile to turn on normally and you can use it like every day.
Why is the charging battery descalibrated, and what should I do to make it last longer?
Result almost impossible to prevent the battery of a mobile device from being uncalibrated, since like any electronic accessory it suffers wear that in turn causes it to deteriorate its operation. In the case of batteries, the percentage of its load is measured according to algorithms that are inside the operating system of the equipment and its correct operation is related to several factors.
One of the main reasons why mobile phones are uncalibrated is due to leave the device connected to the charger much longer than it shouldIn a few words when the device reaches 100% of the load and still connected to the charger, this causes the temperature to rise more than is due. If the temperature rises more than is due, it could cause serious degradation in the battery. thus causing the charging battery to descale.
Another factor that significantly increases the degradation of the charging battery, are the so-called "fast charges" that greatly affect the proper functioning of the battery. Therefore, the use of wireless charges is not recommended at all, No matter how long it takes to use normal loads.
Avoid as much as possible to leave the smart phone in high temperature places, with a lot of sun or places where it is tight, since this may cause mobile device to overheat which could cause a bigger degradation in the battery causing its performance to decrease.
These are the main factors that cause the iPhone's battery to be removed. It also applies to any other device. In a nutshell, it is advisable to calibrate it every certain amount of time but, you should consider that performing this process many times in a row could greatly affect the useful life of your load cell. On new mobile devices It is advisable to calibrate them after the first 6 months of use.
Let us know in the comments if you have any doubts, we will do our best to answer you quickly, and you can surely help more members of the community. Thank you so much!