After a long wait Redmi, the last of the submarines created by Xiaomi, has confirmed the date of presentation of its most anticipated mobile, the Redmi K20, a model we knew by his code name, Redmi X.
This terminal will be the first of the firm's high-end and, among other things, it will have the Snapdragon 855 and a motorized front camera.
Date of presentation
This model will be announced at an event in Beijing on May 28, at two in the afternoon local time, the eight in the morning in Spain.
It has not been filtered yet if this model will be sold internationally with this name or bet on others. Some indicate that it could be sold as the PocoPhone F2.
Ultra slow camera recording
One of the last confirmed features of this model is the possibility of recording slow motion video at 960 fps, something that one of the managers confirmed a few hours ago and that would reach a Redmi for the first time. It is possible that this is simply a side effect of using the Snapdragon 855, but it is good news for buyers.
Redmi K20 filtered features
In addition to this data, the complete specifications have been filtered, although details remain to be known, as if it will or will not carry NFC.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 eight-core.
- 4 x Cortex A55 at 1.8 GHz.
- 3 x Cortex A76 at 2.4 GHz.
- 1 x Cortex A76 at 2.8 GHz.
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal: 128/256 GB.
- SD Card: yes
- Graph: Adreno 640.
- Size: 6.39 inches.
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- OLED technology
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 48 Mpx (normal angle, f / 1.8), 13 Mpx (wide angle) and 8 Mpx (2x zoom).
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 20 Mpx, f / 2.0.
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac …
- USB C connector.
- Headphone jack
- Fingerprint sensor under the screen.
- Drums: 4000 mAh with fast charging of 27 W.
- Android version: 9 Pie.
- MIUI 10.