The Vodafone 5G arrive in Spain this summer
Vodafone has confirmed that it will open the 5G network in Spain in the summer of 2019, starting with six cities, including Madrid and Barcelona.
Some days ago Vodafone announced that this same summer of 2019 it would have activated its 5G network in several Spanish cities and now it is Xiaomi that announces the sale of what will be the first 5G mobile that we can buy in our country.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 5G will be the first of the 5G phones that we can buy
It is clear that throughout the year the brands will announce more models with 5G, but the first has been Xiaomi, with the 5G variant of its design smartphone, the Xiaomi MI MIX 3.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 5G: as is the first Xiaomi 5G mobile
Xiaomi has presented at the MWC 2019 a new smartphone, the first of the brand with 5G connectivity. It is the Xiaomi Mi MIX 5G.
This terminal has already passed our test of analysis, in its 4G variant, and now it improves with more battery and 5G module, but it also goes up in price.
Features Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 eight-core.
- 1 x 2.84 GHz (Cortex A76)
- 3 x 2.42 GHz (Cortex A76)
- 4 x 1.8 GHz (Cortex-A55)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graph: Adreno 630.
- Size: 6.39 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- AMOLED technology.
- Aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 12 Mpx the main and 12 Mpx the secondary.
- Opening: f / 1.8 + f / 2.4.
- Others: LED Flash.
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 24 + 2 Mpx.
- Opening: f / 1.8.
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5, NFC, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 3D facial sensor …
- USB Type-C connector.
- Rear fingerprint sensor.
- Drums: 3800 mAh with fast charging and wireless charging.
- Android version: Android 8.1.
- Manufacturer's layer: MIUI.
Price and availability
This model can be purchased as of May 23 in the Xiaomi mi.com online store, in two colors, or black (Onyx Black) or blue (Sapphire Blue)
Both will be priced at 599 euros, 100 euros more than the normal model, but not too high to be a high-end smartphone with 5G.