When we ask any of the editors of El Androide Libre for a mobile that we recommend, that has a good camera, a decent battery, and above all a contained price, we weigh the existing models but also look at the offers in case there is one that has dropped ostensibly priced.
Analysis of the Xiaomi Mi A2: less amazing but just as recommended as the Xiaomi Mi A1
We thoroughly analyze the new Xiaomi Mi A2 with a video review in which we tell you all the secrets and features of this new smartphone.
This is just what happened to us today to see how the Xiaomi Mi A2, a terminal that was put up for sale less than a year ago at 279 euros in Spain, is on Amazon for less than 150 euros. And watch out, because we don't talk about international or Chinese versions, but about the official Spanish version.
The only downside is that the model that is so lowered is that of Golden colour since both black and blue raise their cost, black about 10 euros and blue no less than 36 euros.
This terminal stands out for its Android One-based interface, for having quick updates and for enjoying more than notorious performance for this price. Personally, what I liked most when I analyzed it was the photographic section, which performs well even at night.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 eight-core.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Graph: Adreno 512.
- Size: 5.99 inches.
- Resolution: 2160 x 1080 pixels.
- IPS LCD technology.
- Aspect ratio: 18: 9.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 20 Mpx with LED flash with aperture f / 1.75 (pixel size of 1.25μm) and 12 Mpx with aperture f / 1.75 (pixel size of 2μm)
- Others: LED Flash.
- Front camera.
- USB C connector.
- Fingerprint sensor in rear area.
- Others: facial unlocking
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Drums: 3010 mAh with quick charge QuickCharge 3.0
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- Android version: Android One 9 Pie