Meizu announces Flyme 8: news and update availability
5 (100%) one vote
Meizu announced its new flagship Meizu 16s Pro, and next to it Flyme arrived 8. The new version of his customization layer on Android officially enter the Closed beta version starting tomorrow. The update reach a total of 27 Meizu models later this year. The system is launched after 491 days of testing, which means that considerable time has passed since Flyme saw an important update.
News and improvements in Flyme 8
- Flyme 8 comes with more than 1000 visual adjustments. The home screen design was changed to 4×6 with improved icons.
- The operating system presents something called Smart Wallpaper. This extends the desktop background to the lock screen and Always On Display.
- Flyme 8 makes better use of white space in the user interface with a new grid system, space between lines and font size.
- More than 300 new animations have been added, even for Always On Display.
- It presents a mini smart window 2.0 that allows better multitasking.
- Night Mode 2.0 offers darker shadows throughout the user interface for a better night viewing experience.
- Game Mode 4.0 combines the game interface with darker graphics. There is even a call detection function in the game mode that records incoming calls while playing and makes it available to the user after the session.
- Super Night Mode 2.0 comes with a better night photography.
- Super Night Selfie mode to take selfies with the front camera at night.
- AR features are added in the user interface. AR avatars can be created with the phone's camera. It offers the ability to customize facial features or other body parts.
- New special section of Digital Health that shows the use of individual applications, along with the option to limit the use of each application. It is similar to the Google Digital Wellness application.
- New digital assistant "Aicy". Aicy can assist in calls, text messages, weather, shopping and other daily activities.
- Predictive characteristics For example, you can open the music application by connecting the headphones after learning their usual behavior.
- The OneMind engine is updated to version 3.5. It has 263 optimizations that include accelerating read / write speeds, improve touch response and allow faster application startup.
Availability of the update
Devices that will receive Flyme 8 in November
Meizu 16s Pro, Meizu 16s, Meizu 16X, Meizu 16th, Meizu 16th Plus, Meizu 15, Meizu 15 Plus, PRO 7, PRO 7 Plus, Meizu M6 Note.
Devices that will receive Flyme 8 in December
Meizu 16Xs, Meizu 15 Lite, PRO 7 Standard Edition, Meizu Note9 (M9 Note), Meizu Note8 (M8 Note), Meizu X8, PRO 6 Plus, PRO 6s, PRO 6, PRO 5, MX6, Meizu E3, Meizu S6, Meizu M6, Meizu M5 Note, Meizu M3 Max, Meizu M3E.
Te ha parecido interesante esta noticia? Puedes dejarnos un comentario con tu opinin, te lo agradeceremos.