Monday is not over and we still have a cell phone to talk about since it has definitely arrived in Spain. Well, more or less: the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom It has been officially presented in Madrid marking the starting point for the anticipated superzoom of the manufacturer. Did you feel like putting the glove on this camera made mobile? You will not have to wait too long.
Power, design and photography: we tested the new Oppo Reno
We tested the new Oppo Reno, a new Oppo brand aimed at the most creative users, which stands out for its design, screen and cameras.
As we said, we have attended the presentation event in Madrid of OPPO Reno 10x Zoom to remember the good feelings he left us after his presentation. It is a solid mobile, of great quality, with a category that OPPO knows how to print on its best products. Nor will it "be excessively expensive," at least if we compare the mobile with its premium range competition.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom, the second mobile of 2019 with telescopic zoom after the Huawei P30 Pro
The comparison with the Huawei P30 Pro is not accidental since both phones show off a telescopic mechanism to achieve a 5x zoom magnification. In the case of OPPO the brand starts the sensor with wide-angle optics, hence the "10x" of his name. Beyond controversies, the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is a great mobile to take photographs in all areas, soon we will have the analysis that corroborates it.
Design, photography and lots of memory: Analysis of Oppo Reno
We analyze the Oppo Reno, a new mobile that offers spectacular design, a great level of photography and a lot of memory at a good price.
Which are the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom features? You have them summarized just below:
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 eight-core.
- 4 x Cortex A55 at 1.8 GHz.
- 3 x Cortex A76 at 2.4 GHz.
- 1 x Cortex A76 at 2.8 GHz.
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal: 128/256 GB.
- SD card: yes
- Graph: Adreno 640.
- Size: 6.6 inches.
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- AMOLED technology.
- Brightness: 430 nits.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 48 Mpx + 13 Mpx + 8 Mpx.
- Angular, telephoto and super wide angle sensor.
- Opening: f / 1.7, f / 3.0 and f / 2.2.
- 10x hybrid optical zoom, OIS, laser focus and PDAF …
- Others: LED Flash.
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 16 Mpx.
- Opening: f / 2.0.
- USB Type-C connector.
- On-screen optical fingerprint sensor.
- Facial recognition.
- Others: Dual band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, dual GPS …
- Drums: 4065 mAh with fast charging VOOC 3.0.
- Measurements: 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm.
- Weight: 210 g
- Android version: Android 9 Pie.
- Manufacturer layer: Color OS 6.
OPPO has unveiled the final marketing date for its 10x Zoom: will be from June 14. It will be available in stores such as Amazon or MediaMarkt at a price of 799 euros.