To learn to reset the XiaomiRedmi 2 LTE, we bring you a complete step-by-step tutorial, where you will find the tools to perform an effective hard reset to your Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE smartphone, managing to restore its default values. They are three different ways toPerform a full reset using the hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat configuration. As a result, your Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE looks like new and its Qualcomm MSM8916 kernel will run faster.
The Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE Hadware was developed by Qualcomm MSM8916 with MHZ. The efficient processor and 2000.0 MB of RAM provide enormous performance that guarantees trouble-free operation of any application or game, even the most extensive. Use a memory card: MicroSD / TransFlash.
The phone carries the 7.99 rear camera sensor on the back of the device. The front camera of XIAOMI is 1.92. It gives us a very high quality of photos and videos with a great camera interface. It has a 4.7 inch IPS LCD screen. The performance of the battery in relation to the previous versions is remarkable. The Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE uses the Li-Ion 2200.0 mAh battery.
How to reset the Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE for three easy methods
To start the hard reset, we recommend saving all your important files so as not to lose them, on an SD card or in the cloud.
First method to make a Hard Reset to the Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE
1.- Press and hold the Power button to turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume up key and the power key for a few seconds.
3. As soon as the My Logo appears on your screen, release both keys.
4. As a next step, select English using the volume keys to navigate and Power rocker to select.
5. Then, select “Wipe Reset” using Volume Down to scroll and the Power button to confirm.
6. Select "Clear all data". Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power key to select.
7. Confirm the entire process by selecting »S«.
8. Excellent! The factory reset operation has just been performed correctly!
Second method to make a Hard Reset to the Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE
1.- Start by turning on the device by pressing and holding the Power key for a moment.
2. After the main menu, search and select Settings.
3. Then, open the Backup and restart folder and select Factory data reset.
4. Press the Reset phone option and read the warning when it appears.
5. Choose the Delete all option and the phone will begin to be restored to factory mode.
6. Well done! You have just performed the Hard Reset process on your Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE correctly.
Third method to do a Hard Reset to the Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE:
1. At the beginning, you must turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
2. In the second step, press and hold the button to increase the volume and the power button for a moment.
3. In what the Mi logo appears, you go to the power button.
4. Release the Volume Up key until Recovery Mode appears.
5. Connect the cable to your XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE.
6. Download, decompress and activate the Xiaomi device service tool.
7. Click Reset Pattern Password and wait until the software finishes the factory reset operation.
8. Good job! You have just completed the factory reset process. Your XIiaomi Redmi 2 LTE is ready to use.
Finally, if you have achieved reset the Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE For any of the three methods described above, we would love to hear your opinion about it and leave us your comments in the box below!
We leave you an explanatory video to perform the Hard Reset of your Xiaomi Redmi 2 LTE in an easy way. Thanks for reading!