ASUS Zenfone 6 receives another update focused on the camera
5 (100%) two votes
Another update has been released by ASUS for its Zenfone 6. The release note explains that the aim of this new update is to improve the experience with the camera.
At the back of the Zenfone 6 we find a dual camera configuration. These rotate thanks to an electric motor. This new type of ASUS camera was called Flip camera; Its trick is to rotate the cameras in any Angle when it is in its predetermined position and when it completes the 180 movement and faces it. The new update allows to improve the stability of the camera when turning.
The complete change log is as follows:
- Improved camera rotation stability.
- Add Mobile Manager & Cleanup Launcher Shortcut.
- EIS optimized for video recording.
- Optimized texture supernight mode and noise reducer.
- The afternoon color emitted in supernight mode was removed.
- The rotation mechanism was corrected in panorama mode.
- General system and improved application stability.
- Increase the sound of on / off touch toggle.
- Optimized energy consumption.
- Optimized translation strings.
- Reorganized the “Retractable camera” position on the first page with quick adjustments.
- Improved call quality.
With the change log provided, nothing is mentioned about this new update going to have a new security patch. The lack of renewal of the security patch makes you feel a vacuum in the update; and this in spite of the great number of novelties that we can obtain derived from it. However, the non-inclusion of this patch is not a bit disappointing.
The update to ASUS Zenfone 6 changes the version number to 16.1220.1906.167. ASUS explains that the update is being developed in batches based on serial numbers; which means that it may take a while before the OTA reaches everyone.
Te ha parecido interesante esta noticia? Puedes dejarnos un comentario con tu opinin, te lo agradeceremos.
SHARE THE NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PUBLICATION
About the Author