Voice assistants are one of the great workhorses of today's smartphones. Google Now is the great exponent in Android, although we also have Microsoft's Cortana and some manufacturers have opted to include their own, such as Motorola. However, some brand users have a problem with OK, Google on Motorola. That way you can solve it.
The problem essentially comes from the incompatibility of using both services simultaneously, since when trying to activate the OK command Google may not recognize it when the microphone is being used by the Moto assistant.
This results in an on-screen message that invites us to restart the phone to access the microphone, however even if we do it, the problem will not disappear.
Incompatibility between Motorola's assistant and OK Google
The Moto X range is updated to Marshmallow
- In order to solve it, we must deactivate the Motorola assistant.
- We must look for the Moto application and enter it.
- Then press on the stars in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen enter voice options.
- In the menu that will appear uncheck the option «Moto Voice» and in this way we will eliminate possible conflicts.