Today we will show you the step by step of two simple methods that will facilitate the way of reset the Wiko Cink Peax 2 using hardware keys and Android settings. Obtaining as a result, a fully functional Wiko team with a faster core.
The Wiko Cink Peax 2 is a device that comes equipped with a QuadCore Cortex-A7 1.2 GHz processor that allows your applications to run quickly. It is also equipped with an Android 4.1.2 Jelly vean operating system. It has 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB if a Micro SD card is added. The Wiko Cink Peax 2 screen is 4.5 offering you a comfortable and clear application display. For its part, the main camera of this equipment is 8MP with options such as autofocus or double LED flash, and the front camera has a sharpness of 2MP and incorporates LED flash.
However, your Wiko Cink Peax 2 is not exempt from any virus staying on your system causing the slowness of your applications, a sudden shutdown or the strange behavior of the equipment. For this, it is advisable to apply a simple hard reset that results in a Smartphone that works like new.
How to reset your Wiko Cink Peax 2 using two simple methods
When applying any of the methods that we will show you below it is recommended that you run a backup of your important files and photos, because, after hard reset these are permanently deleted.
First method to reset the Wiko Cink Peax 2
1. Start the first method by turning off your Wiko Cink Peak 2. To do so, just press the Power key for a couple of seconds.
2. Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously for a couple of seconds
3. Release the pressed keys when you see the Wiko icon on the screen
4. Next, use the volume buttons to select the Clear data / factory reset option and use the Power button to confirm
5. After that, choose option S in the menu, and confirm with the Power button
6. Wait a few seconds and, with the Power button, accept the option Restart the system now
7. Excellent! If you followed the previous steps you just performed the hard reset of your Wiko Cink Peak 2
Second method to reset the Wiko Cink Peax 2
1.- Start turning on your device. If it is off, it is only necessary to press the Power button for a couple of seconds
2. Now, go to the main menu and once there, press the Settings icon
3. Next, open the Backup and reset folder and select the factory data reset option
4. Touch the Reset phone option. Remember to read the warning to appear
5. Finally choose Clear all and your Wiko Cink Peax 2 start to restore
6. Well done! You have just performed the safe hard reset of your Wiko Cink Peax 2 Smartphone
We would love to know what you think about any of the two methods to reset the Wiko Cink Peax 2. That is why we are pleased to invite you to add your comments, suggestions and experiences during the application of any of the methods shown, in the box below. Thanks for choosing us.
We leave you an explanatory video for your best understanding!