Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is official with SD855, fingerprint reader on screen and more
5 (100%) one vote
Samsung has officially announced its new flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S6. The launch was silent and was made on the official website. The new tablet has a elegant design, two rear cameras and a new stylus S Pen. It is also the first tablet in the world to have a fingerprint reader integrated into the screen.
Design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
The Galaxy Tab S6 is thinner compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Tab S4. It measures only 5.7 mm, being 0.2 mm thicker than the Galaxy Tab S5e, which is Samsung's thinnest tablet. The thinner body has resulted in a smaller battery. But even with a 7040 mAh battery, Samsung says that should offer up to 15 hours of video playback. The Galaxy Tab S6 is also light with a weight of 420 grams.
The Galaxy Tab S6 has dual rear cameras, being the first of the series with this feature. There are also visible antenna lines at the rear. The tablet comes in three striking colors: cloud blue, blush pink and mountain gray with an S Pen that will match. Talking of the S Pen, has Bluetooth connectivity and magnetically connects to a slot in the back where it is also loaded.
Specifications and features
- 10.5 inch SAMOLED display with resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels (aspect ratio of 16:10).
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage / 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Internal storage
- Card slot Micro SD (1 TB mx.).
- Wide angle main camera of 13 MP f / 2.0 with Live Focus + ultra wide-angle secondary camera 5 MP f / 2.2 with field of view of 123.
- Camera 8 MP front f / 2.0 with Live Focus.
- Ptic fingerprint reader integrated on screen and facial recognition.
- 1 slot for SIM (elder brother)
- S Pen Bluetooth with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and support for Air Actions (hand gestures to control video playback, presentations and more without touching the tablet).
- Cudruple speakers adjusted by AKG.
- 7040 mAh battery with support for fast charging via USB-C. It is also charged through the charging base that is sold separately. The USB-C port also supports HDMI output to a screen or monitor.
- Bixby, Samsung DeX, BookCover keyboard (sold separately) with a trackpad and a dedicated DeX key.
- Android 9 Pie.
Price and availability
The Galaxy Tab S6 has a price 649 dollars for the 128 GB version and 729 dollars for the 256 GB version. Samsung says it will be available online and in stores at the end of August in certain markets. The owners will get 4 months free of YouTube Premium and 3 months free of Spotify Premium.
Te ha parecido interesante esta noticia? Puedes dejarnos un comentario con tu opinin, te lo agradeceremos.