LG has announced the LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE, renewal of a tablet that was renowned in 2014 especially thanks to its Google Edition that came with Android stock. The most important novelty of this tablet is that it includes a built-in stylus, in addition to its LTE connection. as the name suggests.
It is not a deep renovation, the size and resolution of the screen is maintained, and replaces the original Snapdragon 600 with a Snapdragon 615 with 2 GB of RAM. It also includes Microsoft Office applications installed by default for those interested in productivity.
LG G Pad 8.3: Analysis and user experience
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE, Snapdragon 615 and 2 GB of RAM
These are the specifications of the LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE.
- 8.3 inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA IPS screen
- Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor (1.5 GHz and 1.0 GHz)
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP main camera with autofocus
- 2MP front camera
- 216.8 × 126.5 × 8.8mm;
- 366 g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4,800 mAh battery