The stickers fever ended up flooded a good part of the instant messaging applications after Line inaugurate this fun way to communicate. If the Emojis generics already move emotions despite their tiny size, what won't custom and larger drawings do?
Neither WhatsApp nor Telegram: other chat applications to send messages
Talking about instant messenger means mentioning WhatsApp, Telegram or Facebook Messenger, but there are many more out there. Do you know these?
Whatsapp It was one of the latest applications to incorporate stickers into your application. As standard it brings a few packs, but the best thing is that, as in the rest of its opponents, new stickers can be added more or less simply. For example, with the recent application Stipop. You do not know her? Let's talk about her.
Stipop: original, fun and well designed stickers for your WhatsApp
With the application we are talking about you will have a huge amount of stickers ready to add to your messaging application. Or, if you want to use them more widely, you can also incorporate stickers to your Gboard keyboard: from there you can paste them as an image in almost any application. As you see, Stipop It is quite versatile.
How to convert Telegram stickers into WhatsApp stickers
Do you have a collection of Telegram stickers and would you like to take them to WhatsApp? We explain the easiest way to convert them.
In the variety and quality are the keys to Stipop: It has a huge amount of original stickers and ready to be incorporated into Whatsapp with a single click. To do this you just need to do the following:
- Install the application and create a user account: it is essential.
- Browse the sticker packs you want. When you find one you like, you just have to add it to your collection with the "+" in the upper right corner. You can also mark it as a favorite to have it located.
- You can incorporate up to 5 different packs.
- WhatsApp does not support animated stickers: if you want to add Gifs to add the stickers to Gboard.
- Once you have your packs, click on the small WhatsApp icon at the top right: you will have the stickers in your application.
- Now go to WhatsApp, click on the Emojis icon and then on the stickers icon, the one on the bottom right.
- Click on the sticker you want to send it.
With Stipop You can choose the stickers you want up to a maximum of 5 simultaneous packs, at least in the free version. It has ads, but they are not excessively annoying (they didn't bother much during our tests). If you want to remove the advertising, and eliminate the restriction of simultaneous packs, you can sign up for the app subscription: 3.19 per month with 7 days of trial. We do not recommend it: you can use the stickers for free and without having to subscribe.
Stipop We liked it for the originality of its stickers. They are varied, are very well designed, allows the search by category and are added to Whatsapp (or Gboard) with one press. It is a secure application and does not ask for strange permissions, just create an account. Of course, you do not have to use your personal email: Stipop does not request to verify the email address.