(UPDATE): This system is no longer valid because iOS 9.1 has already been released
Repair Cydia closures in iOS 9
- We make an encrypted backup with iTunes.
- We download the iOS 9.0.2 .ipsw from our device from getios.com
- We put the device in DFU mode: 1- We connect the device to the computer and launch iTunes, 2- We press and hold the start button + standby for 10 seconds, 3- We release the standby button and keep the start button until we see the message of iTunes confirmation.
- On our computer, we press ALT on Mac or Shift on Windows and click on Restore iPhone.
- Once restored, we do the jailbreak following our tutorial.
- After doing the jailbreak, before opening Cydia for the first time, we make sure that the airplane mode is off and that we are connected to the internet. This is the important part. Better do it connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- We launch Cydia and wait for it to fully load. We must not touch anything until the load is finished. The device will restart, but it is normal.
- We recover the backup, if we wish.
This method works on many occasions, so if you are having problems, it is a more than likely solution. Do not hesitate to leave in the comments if it worked for you or not. However, Pangu is likely to release more versions to improve the tool’s success rate.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple’s mobile: