Slack is an application for and for productivity, a hybrid between Pocket, a messaging service and a task list application. Peculiar as effective, Slack can make organizing a whole team of workers or friends go from being an arduous task, to a simple pair of gestures within your application. It is undoubtedly the one chosen by many to organize their working life, but Stack has many more possibilities, in fact it has all that you want to give it. Its strong point is the development behind it, and of course, it is completely free. Today, Slack for iPhone and iPad has received a fairly important update with many new features and solutions.
The application has already reached its version 2.8 with a good sum of new features among which we find for example the adaptation to 3D Touch, especially in its aspect of quick functions from the SpringBoard itself, as well as the integrated “Peek & Pop” function within it.
What's new in version 2.8 of Slack
- The application icon is now compatible with 3D Touch, you can access the most relevant functions in one touch
- The search assistant is now much smarter and faster, some aspects have been modified to make searches faster
- Now you can add, remove and view fixed items faster
- Notifications are better integrated into iOS so that everyone can customize notification levels and adapt to them whenever and wherever they want.
- Fixed: The error when putting and removing stars in the articles
- Fixed: Error in names when inviting a new user to the group
- Fixed: The error with fast uploads of photos
And many more are the errors that have been solved, take the opportunity to download Slack so totally free from the App Store.
Slack Technologies, Inc.