- First of all as we have already said, we will perform an unencrypted backup of our device, in order to save the data. To do this, we connect the device to our PC or Mac with iTunes open and follow the usual steps.
- We will put the phone in DFU mode: To do this we will connect the device to the computer with iTunes open, then press the home + power button for ten seconds, after those ten seconds we release the power button but keep the start button until the iTunes icon appears on the screen and the computer Detect the device.
- Click on restore the device, to restore iOS 9.0.2
- Once the restoration is finished, we will configure it as “new device“, That is, a very important step, we will not include the configuration of iCloud or the TouchID.
- We download Pangu for Windows version 1.0.1
- We perform the Jaibreak.
- We will start Cydia with the phone in airplane mode but with Wi-Fi enabled.
- We install Cydia Substrate from the BigBoss repository and wait for the usual respring.
- When it is done, we turn off the device completely and turn it on again.
- Now we will force a restart with the home + power button for a long time.
With these steps to the letter the problem of the loop restart will be gone, now is when we can proceed with the restoration of the backup through iCloud by entering our data. While the new version of Pangu is being launched, this is the only and tedious alternative if we want to avoid the problem. We hope it has served you.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple’s mobile: