How to jailbreak iOS 8.3
- It is always advisable to make a backup of your device to avoid possible loss of information.
- Make a clean restoration to avoid possible failures.
- It is necessary that you deactivate the unlock code (and Touch ID, if it has one) and the “Search my iPhone” service.
- If the message “Storage almost full” appears, run Cydia.
- If the Jailbreak fails, turn off the WiFi and try again.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Steps to perform
- Download and unzip the jailbreak HERE.
- We connect our iPhone to the computer. We will see that he recognizes us.
- Uncheck the popcorn from below.
- We tap the green button.
- We wait.
For those who have installed the betas of iOS 8.4 and iOS 9, as Apple is signing iOS 8.3 and will not stop doing it until, probably, one hour after the public launch of iOS 8.4, you can downgrade without problems. For this, it is best to follow the tutorial of my partner Cristina of How to downgrade from iOS 9 beta to iOS 8.3.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple’s mobile: