Install PlayStation emulator on iPhone
- First we must open Cydia.
- Secondly we headed up Sources> Edit> Add.
- Now we introduce the following repo buildbot.libretro.com/repo/cydia and click on Add source.
- Once the new repo was added, click on Return to Cydia and go to the Search and we write RetroArch
- Of all the options that appear, click on RetroArch (iOS 9) and then Install. This process will depend on the connection speed you have, since this tweak occupies almost 60 MB.
- Once installed click on Go back to Cydia.
- Now we go back to the magnifying glass to find another tweak and write Automatic SSH And we install it. This tweak will allow us to transfer ROMs to our device. Or we can make use of iFile and its web function to add them.
Once we have completed these steps, We will have the emulator installed on our device. Now we just have to configure it. To do this we have to run the RetroArch application that will be found on the Springboard.
Then we go to Load Core and select PlayStation (PCSX ReARMed) (Interpreter). Again we will return to the main menu. Now we just need to have ROMs to copy to the device via SSH or through the iFile web service. Evidently in Actualidad iPhone we do not support piracy and we are not going to offer you download links, but doing a small Google search you will surely find them.
Once you have available the ROMs of the games you want to use on your iPhone we plug our iPhone or iPad to the computer and use for example WinSCP (Windows) or Cyberduck (Mac). ROMs must be copied to the / var / mobile / documents directory so that the RetroAch application can find them.
I have been testing different PlayStation ROMs on an iPhone 6Plus and none has presented the slightest problems. Besides the fluidity and loading speed, despite the size of the ROMs it is incredibly good.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple’s mobile: