In full controversy over Apple's repeated decisions to dispense with regular connectors on its iPhone and Mac, Plantronics joins the fight against cables by offering us new supraaural wireless headphones combining excellent quality and a very tight price. With specifications as advanced as active noise cancellation, range of up to 100 meters and multi-device connectivity, the BackBeat PRO 2 promises to be a tough competition even for the expected Apple AirPods.
Now there are more people than ever ready to leave the cables behind and enjoy a wireless audio experience, although they worry that they may have to compromise the audio quality of their music and the ability to listen for long periods. In this sense, the BackBeat PRO 2 headphones have been designed with these consumers in mind
Among the most outstanding features of these headphones is the autonomy of up to 24 hours with continuous playback, the aforementioned active noise cancellation (ANC) and the enormous range of your Bluetooth class 1 as long as it connects to another device compatible with that standard. But there are other features that place them on the first line of wireless headphones:
- smart sensors that automatically pause or resume music when you remove or put on headphones;
- multi-device connectivity, which allows you to connect with up to two devices at the same time and easily switch from smartphone to tablet to enjoy music, movies and answer calls;
- integrated dual microphones that allow you to answer phone calls directly from the headphones and enjoy clear sound;
- design specially designed for travel: the headphones fold flat and include a protective case;
- It includes a 3.5 mm cable to enjoy them during flights and connect to continue enjoying the music in the unlikely event that the battery runs out.
The BackBeat PRO 2 headphones will be available in black and camel at authorized Plantronics dealers with a recommended retail price of 249.99 euros. The special edition, BackBeat PRO 2 SE, which includes NFC connection, top quality finishes and a rigid travel case, will be available in graphite gray at a recommended price of 279.99 euros.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: