Every time we connect a device for the first time, be it iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to our computer, something that is becoming less and less, both iTunes and our device they show us a message asking for permission to trust the device, a permission that allows access to all the content of our account.
Manzana allows us to use our Apple account on up to 10 devices, of which a maximum of 5 computers can be, so if we are regularly renewing our devices, it is more than likely to have updated the number of devices associated with iTunes, to avoid encountering any unpleasant surprise when we least expect it.
This record It is not stored on our computer, It is found on Apple servers. If we plan to sell any of the devices that we have associated with our Apple ID we must withdraw the authorization to prevent, in passing, that device has access to all the content associated with our ID. To know which are the devices associated with our account, for this we must perform the following steps:
- We open iTunes.
- We headed up Account> See my account.
- At that time, iTunes will ask us for our account password.
- In the section, iTunes in the cloud, the associated devices are shown. To see it, click on Manage devices
- To remove the device that we do not want to continue associated with our Apple ID, we must click on Remove.
- You have to be careful with this process, since does not request confirmation at any time.
If we do not have time to withdraw the authorization before selling a device, we must bear in mind that once we log out of iCloud on the device, This automatically also removes the device from this listing and it will be included again if we re-associate it with our Apple ID.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: