Little by little they reveal themselves new details of the expected Call of Duty: Mobile, the Activision star franchise will reach our iPhone and iPad very soon and that we are all looking forward to trying. With this game the company aims to overshadow the reign of Fortnite or PUBG mobile and has many options to achieve it.
Today we are going to tell you the 6 different character types that we can use in the game, each of them will have special abilities.
The personages of Call of Duty: Mobile
Depending on our type of game we can choose one character or another, depending on their special abilities and how we like to play.
- Defender: With the ability to place a deformable Transformation Shield, this class is also reinforced, which increases resistance to all types of damage, except for bullets.
- Mechanic: Able to call an EMP Drone to create electromagnetic interference in hostile forces, this class also has the Engineer's ability, which gives increased visibility to vehicles, hostile traps and other equipment.
- Scout: Using the Dart Sensor that can see hostile positions in the immediate area of the radar map, this class also benefits from the Tracker's ability, allowing you to see new hostile footprints.
- Clown: master of distraction and friend of the undead, this class has a toy bomb to detonate, summoning zombies that only attack the hostiles near them, partly because the Clown has the Anti-Zombie ability, so which reduces the aggression distance of the zombies.
- Doctor: This class can locate a medical station that continuously heals the Doctor and his associated allies in the immediate vicinity. In addition, the Master Healer ability allows a Physician to heal faster and reduces the time it takes to revive teammates.
- Ninja: Finally, this clandestine class has a hook gun that fires a hook, which allows you to push yourself up and into target buildings or through the landscape at full speed. The movement is also silent, because this class has the ability of Dead Silence.
Less and less is left so we can enjoy Call of Duty: Mobile on our iPhone and iPad, as long as they are compatible.
Meanwhile maybe you can liven up the wait with these amazing Call of Duty wallpapers for your iPhone. And remember that if you want to try the betas or have the latest information on the expected Activision game, the best thing you can do is register on the official website.
Previous articleApple shows the first trailer of "Snoopy in Space"Next articleYou can not miss this amazing file with photos and historical ads from Apple
Imminent Engineer Apple fan since 2010 and its practically perfect iPhone 4. Writing about what I'm passionate about since 2016.